Providence Health & Services Sr Mgr Clinic *0.5/Days* in Anchorage, Alaska
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text message with some additional questions for you to answer from our Modern Hire system.
Providence is calling a Sr Mgr Clinic (Business Planning And Dev, Day Shift, 1.0 FTE) to Providence Crisis Recovery Center in Anchorage, Alaska.
In this position, you will:
• QUALITY IMPROVEMENT: Indicators are developed, performance measured, monitored, reported and communicated to all customers and clinic principals and members. Principles of TQM and CQI are combined to provide concurrent, "organic" feedback loops that will allow for comprehensive ongoing monitoring, review and correction of performance. Seeks continuous input from customer groups in the planning process.
• LEADING: Facilitate, support and modes team decisions; expand and coach teamwork. Anticipate and influence change using leadership principles. Build trust and inspire teamwork. Influence others to use their talents to achieve a common goal. Able to build a consensus related to diverse operational and philosophical considerations and plans. Must be able to mediate grievances.
• FINANCIAL RESOURCES STEWARDSHIP: Use class A partner input in budget planning process. Prepare budgets in time; review annual budgets with ABHN members. Anticipate and adjust operating plans to meet ABHN goals and initiatives.
• HUMAN RESOURCE STEWARDSHIP: Encourage employee self-development. Assure that coaching sessions, evaluations and job related education is completed on time. Develops and supports employee education. Ensures that employees are qualified and competent, and establish a system for credentialing/privileging and monitoring clinical and/or managerial performance. Assists in selection and incorporation of class B and class C providers.
• OPERATIONS AND MANAGEMENT: Apply management principles to daily operations. Responsible for compliance with JCAHO regulations and any applicable standards.
• PERSONAL RESOURCE EFFECTIVENESS AND SKILLS: Keep up with and use managerial, organizational and technical knowledge for area of responsibility. Incorporate current research on clinical and administrative practices and policies into day-to-day operations.
• Implement care/services that recognize age/diversity specific needs/issues of customers serve.
Required qualifications for this position include:
Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field
LCSW, LPC or LMFT
CPR or BLS within 60 days of hire
First Aide within 60 days of hire
5 yrs Progressive experience in health or social service setting
- Clinical license.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence is a comprehensive not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services continuing a more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Non-Clinical Director/Executive
Req ID: 311981